jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018

Blog Experience

Certainly, making blogs for this class has been a learning experience. Topics like "A photograph I like", "My favourite piece of technology", "Expectations for a new semester" and "My autobiography" were very useful to express my feelings and know how to write about myself fluently.

Other topics like "An expert in your field" and "Carrer related website" demanded me some research, and when the search was done, doing an elaborate text in english.

Free topics were helpful to develop my creativity and translate all the things I had in my head to do an appealing story.

Making the "Photograph I like" was the most funny one, because I didn't have any special picture to do the article, so I did it about the photograph I have as a screensaver in my laptop and tell an epic story about it.

One of the most difficult was "An expert in your field", because gaming journalism does not have very prominent journos, so I had to chose one who doesn't have a good reputation in the media, like the mayority of the videogame press, to be honest.

After writing all this articles I leave English 3 with a lot more more knowledge, because I made hundreds and hundreds of articles, but never had the opportunity to elaborate one in a foreign language.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario